PDX AUTOMATIC GATES
Specializing In Gate Automation
Below are some of the many gate repair services we offer:
- FREE Opener Installation estimate
- FREE Gate Installation / Replacement estimate
- General Gate Repair & Maintenance
- Manufacturer Recommended Service
- Safety Devices/Sensors Installation
- Keypad System Installation/Repair
- Intercom System Installation
- Access Control
- Phone Control
- Backup Batteries Installation
- Gate level/Hings adjustment
- Gate Rollers Replacement/Adjustment
- Main Control Board Diagnostic Testing
- Gate Installation
- Sliding Gate Opener Installation
- Swing Gate Opener Installation
- Custom Made Gates By Customer Request
- Gate Automation
- Fabrication & Welding For Gates
What Our Clients Say
pdx Automatic gates did a phenomenal job on our 12 foot Gate. The work and materials are supreme and David did an awesome job of scheduling. PDX Automatic Gates definitely has our service again, and I would definitely recommend them.
We are in process of selling our house and had some issues with our driveway gate came back on the inspection…we called to PDX Automatic gates, and everything from the moment we called them that evening to the repairs that were done was top notch and the whole process was completed within 24 hrs. The tech Steve was very knowledgeable and we are relieved we found this company for electric gate repair……Can’t stress enough how impressed i am with them!!!!!!
Thank you guys!
We live in “no man’s land” for getting things repaired since we are just far enough from Portland and Vancouver that many companies say we are outside their area, but after reading all the stunning reviews I decided to send these guys an email to see if they would be willing to drive over an hour to fix our gate. Steve responded quickly and spend two tireless days helping us get our gate up and running. Great work ethic, great communication, and we are happy with the results!
Steve was fantastic! I’ve had nothing but problems with the gate that was installed by another company, but now everything is fixed, and my gate is functional again thanks to PDX Automatic gates. Steve came out in the middle of the night to fix it the first time and then made several trips back to make sure everything was right. In addition, I had many companies turned me down to come fix the gate because of where I live (North Clark county) and Steve came right out without any extra charges or complaints about the distance.